Always

Vote like the lives of your children depend on your doing so!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My New Friend.

I met this young lady on Labor Day in MacKay Park  She was not afraid of me and I was not afraid of her. At times she seemed to pose for the camera. I don't know how she got there, and I still wonder what happened to her. I have returned several times looking for her. I hope she made it back to her family.
We may not like the fact that this doe is here, but there she is, with gates to Elmore Avenue in the midst of MacKay Park. There are a lot of different elements in the Park that need to be nurtured and yes, controlled. Planning is the key. What is the plan and who designed it? Who controls the plan now? Who answers for the mistakes? How do we hold that person or persons accountable?

No comments: