Always

Vote like the lives of your children depend on your doing so!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

We Have Tried Trust For the Last 9 Years!

Did you know that while property taxes were kept low, our fees for the pool, recreation programs and summer school went up?

The Price of the pool, recreation programs and summer school ARE NOW much too expensive for our children TO PARTICIPATE.

Who benefited from the tax break? Did you? I would prefer successful students who do well on tests TO A FAKE PROPERTY TAX BREAK.

I prefer seasoned and dedicated secretaries and paraprofessionals at work instead of collecting unemployment.

The unemployment is costing the district millions, while the 2 outsource companies collect a million each and the "independent contractors" work without adequate training or criminal background and history checks.

I want to see the same smile on my child's face when he/she arrives home that he/she left with in the morning.

I prefer a strong Child Study Team with qualified student support.

I prefer happy children who FEEL SAFE AND are NOT afraid of BULLYING at school.

I prefer teachers who are not afraid of bullying at school.

I prefer a PARENT/GUARDIAN FRIENDLY SCHOOL POLICY.

I prefer Administrators who are good leaders and are allowed to run the district without fear of reprisal from the Superintendent or the Board of Education.

Trust?: I prefer accountability and truth... WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TRUST FOR 9 YEARS...THAT IS NOT WORKING IN OUR FAVOR!

I prefer HIGH ACADEMIC STANDARDS FOR ALL STUDENTS!

I PREFER A CHANGE IN THE GOOD OLE BOYS NETWORK!

I PREFER A BOARD THAT PUTS THE INTEREST OF THE PARENTS WITH CHILDREN IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT ABOVE THOSE WHO DO NOT USE THE DISTRICT BUT STILL BENEFIT FROM OUR TAX DOLLARS.

MAKE A NOTE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!
3, 4 and 5! KEEP PUBLIC EDUCATION ALIVE!

No comments: