This year's document is as follows:
|Lynne Algrant is our Councilwoman-at-large|
I am going to ask her what happened to my calendar.
Perhaps you might want to do the same.
It made life less complicated for me all year round.
How about you?
Telephone: (201) 951-1847 Fax: (201) 731-5356
- The Cover: it is the same on the outside as in 2012
- The inside cover: no longer gives a service summary of 2013. It simply gives us the names of the people responsible for not giving us the traditional calendar.
- Page 1 still lists important information about recyclables
- Page 2 - 3 still gives us guidelines for disposal
- Page 4 still basically reiterates some good points in preserving the environment from wastes
- Page 5 now warns us about reducing the effects of snow and ice storms and gives us safe driving tips that should be practiced.
- Page 6 gives us solutions to storm water pollution
- Page 7 Suggests that we work to Eliminate the litter problem and defines the word "litter" for us and reminds us that littering is against the law.
- Page 8 - Yes, the back cover gives the names and numbers of all the people that we must thank for this gross waste of paper. We may as well have been left with last year's calendar with the same valuable tips. Geez!
Little issues ignored become big problems for all of us.