Always

Vote like the lives of your children depend on your doing so!

Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Children are not well, The District lacks a Leader!

Current 4th Grade Parents:
Make sure you check the books given to your children to read over the summer. I am truly at a loss as to why with all of the magnificent material out there, that these books were chosen.
My grandson shares my concern and actually tried to hide the books from me. Why? And who chose the reading material? It is difficult enough as it is to inspire children to do the summer reading. He informed me this morning that he will not even begin to read anything until the end of July. As I read these pages, I totally agree.
It appears to have come from the Superintendent's Office. Now, I ask you, who would be the most likely person to choose the Summer Reading Materials than the class room teachers, who know the children?
Please pray for the children, they are not well. We have trusted people with their Education, Health and Safety who do not have a clue.

Englewood Board of Education:
How many more families are we going to lose to Bergenfield and other School Districts, because our Superintendent does not have a clue in hell as to how a School District is ran?
Did he forget that his salary is based on student enrollment?


No comments: